Thursday, August 25, 2011

A brand New Look

September is a start of a lot of new things.  And to prepare, we have made some changes now.

We will soon start a
New School Year,
New Job

I've got
New Hair
Renewed Exercise plan
New weight lose goals

I also have Renewed the Blog.  It was looking as tired as my hair!  So, I've updated it, and given it the whole whole new look it deserves.

It now will be easier to find information, and recipes you might be looking for.

I've included links to some Great Low Carb Books, New Monthly Polls, my Weight loss tracker, (So I have someone to own up too!) and Video Links to Recipe How-To Videos.

I've even included a Community Answer section.  Have a question?  post it.  Can answer a question?  Do-it.  It a great place to have a discussion and help each other out.
I've started a few topics I would LOVE some help on, so, take a moment and check it out.

Come and take a look and let me know what you think!  Thanks!


No comments: